They carry their torch wherever they go and illuminate the way forward.

SaLuSa 18-February-2011



Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 7 - What You Did on World Freedom Day!

What You Did on World Freedom Day!

2011 March 7
by Steve Beckow


The Galactic Federation Translators Team sends this map showing where the translators live who tirelessly translated all documents for World Freedom Day into the languages of at least 22 countries and probably more.

You know I don’t cite last names here but here are the first names of all translators that worked on that team: Adriano, Alain, Ale, Alex, Angelita, Boogy, Camelia, Charlotte, Costanza, Danusa, Diana, Gertie, Guilleburatti, Jimena, Gloria, Guillermo (x2), Daria, Elizabeth, Kees, Hombremistco, Ilusuria, Jose, Ki Ki, Krystla, Leif, Lemonepty, Livia, Lucia, Luisa, Miami SB, Milna, Mcrebc, Muetterken, Per, Puk (x2), Mara, Shigeru, Sinisa, Sorin,  Stella, Stepan, Steve, Takua, Teddy,  Ttobom, U2, Winny, XYI, Zablon,
My thanks to all of you for a job very well done.
From France comes this report of what six people did who gathered together in France on World Freedom Day:

We were only six gathered in this our house, an Indian couple a french couple and we from the Netherlands. At noon we started to read a lecture from Kryon about sending  light to dark places, so that people there can decide more clearly how they are going to find a solution for their problems.
Then the Indian couple read a text from an Indian yogi,  we spent 20 minutes in deep meditation.
Of course we stayed together for a long time and felt very uplifted by this celebration of unity, knowing that everywhere people were gathering like us.
We want to thank you for this initiative.
Michel and Chantal , Harshad and Rekha, Julius and Lisa.

From Mariann:
I did my part by doing a 40 minute meditation for the world at 12:00 noon CST yesterday. You will never know how many of us sent love, just know that it was done.
Mariann
From Laura in Ireland, who transcribed AA Michael’s reading for me (thank you, laura):
Had a great day today! It was rainy and cloudy in Ireland, same old same old, but I really could not have cared less. I am still as high as a kite! Love this feeling! Thank you all for this wonderful opportunity to feel all of us work for a common goal!
Love on Earth and in the Universe rules!
Laura
Greg in Philadelphia, who moderates the 2012 Scenario discussion group:
Although it was only my wife and I at home, we were so bless to join this wonderful day of FREEDOM. My heart told me “Mission Accomplished!” What an amazing day!
Namaste,
Greg
Odette writes from the Province of Quebec in Canada.
 Actually Odette, we’re not a country apart. I’m out here on the West Coast of Canada. 
Bonjour, mes amis en Quebec!
World Freedom Day was a quiet meditation for me and some of my friends, asking for all the help we need to acheive it. But I like your comment that first it has to be freedom in our hearts and our heads; (although you write it so much better.) I would like to use this oopportunity to thank you for all you do to give us knowledge, insights, encuragement and a feeling that we belong to a like-minded community. I love your site and have learned so much. I am not very techno-minded,( I have a computer for two years only) and my friends are surprised to see me enjoy ( and send) a lot of info from you. We are a country apart (I am in Que.) but we share the same passion.
Reane says from Indianapolis:
I was a lone Freedom Fighter in Indianapolis…but I was far from alone in spirit. Each step was a powerful one. I pray the energy grid was super charged and that the planet was impacted greatly. My focus will continue each and every day. Peace, love and light to ALL! Reane

Wesley from Austin says:
The Austin celebration of this day went very well. On the Facebook event page, we had over 200 people “Attending”, although I made it clear that the internal attendance was primary and showing up in person only secondary. We had a handful of people join together at the Texas State Capitol and we shared our intentions and the 12:30 moment of silence. It was wonderfully reaffirming and we all felt extremely uplifted by joining together.
Thank you Steve for putting this thought-form into motion! <3
And here are some more general comments.

From Mimi:
Greetings to You, Steve, and to All the rest of my Earthly Brothers and Sisters out there…and to all of our Celestial Guardians, as well! I Feel Gloriously, Unequivicably Certain that We All Indeed surpassed with flying colours…The objectives and Goals We had all set for today…FREEDOM DAY!!!! 
And I’m hoping this will post to comments today, Freedom Day, as we all realize you absolutely HAD to close it down and move it to the Yahoo Chat Area, (of which I am registered); per AA Michael’s Behest…Although I wasn’t able to make it to my local town square today…I reserved today from between 11:30 EST and 3:30 EST, (or 12:30 PST)…to prepare my prayers, light my candles, light my special blessing incense, and have my little bejeweled globe on it’s twirly stand…about 5 inches tall…set in the middle of my altar, ready for 12 noon.
My Laptop was the backdrop for the altar I had set up, playing on full screen the music and gorgeous mandala graphics from Youtube’s YHSVH Chant to 528 Hz (Love Frequency) DNA Repair Meditation …(I Highly Recommend this particular video to Anyone Out there if you want to quickly connect with Higher self , Higher Entities, and Source/All That Is)! Lights were off in my sage green room, candles burning, rain steadily falling outside my window…incense wafting, little jeweled earth between the candles…supernatural sounds and imagry from the laptop behind it all…It was all quite a magical scene…My Little jeweled globe and behind it the beautiful images and sounds my computer was producing to backlight it. I could see us all on this little world completely ascending into the beautiful higher densities…being consumed by the backdrop surrounding it…the smoke from my nag champa incense I had laid nearby gently caressing and wafting around the little orb, as I turned the little orb in its stand to let the blessed smoke cover and waft over and cleanse and remove every bit of negativity and evil over every centimeter of it repeatedly…
I was in a blissful state as I rotated the globe in the blessed cleansing smoke…I went into a deep altered state as I chanted and prayed and rotated the little world slowly….and I prayed for everything You and All of us Want so Desperately for Gaia/Terra/Mother Earth…This I did from 12 noon til around 1…Guess I got carried away in the intense Trance of it all! Anyhow, when I finally came out of my prayerful bliss…I felt warm electrical chill thrills and invisible hugs enveloping me…and quite dizzy!…and I assure you and everyone out there that I was not on any mind altering substance at the time! I just feel extremely certain that my heartfelt prayers and love combined with everyone else’s out there have more than surpassed our mutual intentions to eradicate this world from enslavement and darkness! Steve, God Bless You And THANK YOU for Everything You DO!!! Namaste!!!
From Dharma Loka:
Hey Steve,
My wife and I sat together just before 12:30pm today – WFD – and a most beautiful prayer for peace, freedom and liberty for all sentient beings on the planet came out spontaneously. We then had a few moments of silence to honor this day, and the freedom and liberation that is our birthright. These moments of silence were drenched in Living Presence – the Aliveness that we all are (whenever two or more are gathered together….). It was beautiful.
Thank you for your eloquent words. We are all in this together.
Freedom and Liberty for all!!
From Nancy in Seattle. Hi, neighbor:
Hi, neighbor. I’m in Seattle. Looking forward to my noon communion today with you and everyone else. Isn’t the feeling just wonderful. The fear is gone.
Nancy
From Steve:
What a difference 60 seconds can make! I had images of crystal cities, smiles on every face, workplaces full of overflowing creativity without a trace of financial stress. A sense of total peace, calm and fulfillment. Humanity sending love to mother earth and mother earth sending love back to humanity. My 8 year old son told me he eperienced peace and cooperation. He told me he met a boy from another world that became his friend.
The changes are happening. Blessings to all!
Steve
From John:
Steve,
You are truly a beautiful soul. In my meditations and focusing today I had the same thoughts
and projection of your definition of this day you proclaimed “WORLD FREEDOM DAY”. I’m
sure that all of us had the same thoughts, because we are one and we have only just begun!

From Coulove:
Bravo, Bravo, Bravo to you, Steve, & to AA Michael & to all who participated in any way with World Freedom Day!! This is beyond a masterpiece!!
From New Angel:
This was such a cool thing… I don’t think that the Christian churches really knew about the whole “World Freedom Day” celebration, but today, at 12:30, mid-way through the service I attend, we sang the praise song “I Am Free”.. Some of the lyrics were “I am free to run….I am free to dance…I am free to live for You [meaning God]..oh I am free….yes I am free..” The whole congregation was clapping and singing. That, dear friends, is God working through everyone!
From Love Angel:
WE Are Freedom therefore WE are FREE as WE are ONE ! Some just do not KNOW it Yet .
Thanks Steve and JOY FULL Freedom Day to You and Yours !
Here is a World Freedom Day Meditation and Beyond
I Am that I Am – In Freedom -In Peace – In Bliss – In Abundance – In Love -IN JOY
From Vendo:
Thank you for your fine efforts and vision for World Freedom Day Steve, ….. a very good job you have done.
From Azoth:
I will do the Star Ruby at that time (12:30 pm EST)
From John:
Let’s all do our part in bringing back our freedom for all humanity . Take the time today to be thankful to be on our planet and manifest our new reality . Freedom , in mind – body and spirit as we were all meant to be .
Namaste and Happy World Freedom Day EVERYONE .
OK, I’m going to stop here!!!!! Thanks, everyone. We will find our way home!!!!
JD.

 Source:

 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Declaration of Human Freedom

The Declaration of Human Freedom

http://stevebeckow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Earth1.jpg


Every being is a divine and eternal soul living in a temporal body. Every being was alive before birth and will live after death.

Every soul enters into physical life for the purpose of experience and education, that it may, in the course of many lifetimes, learn its true identity as a fragment of the Divine.

Life itself is a constant process of spiritual evolution and unfoldment, based on free choice, that continues until such time as we realize our true nature and return to the Divine from which we came.

No soul enters life to serve another, except by choice, but to serve its own purpose and that of the Divine from which it came.

All life is governed by natural and universal laws which precede and outweigh the laws of humanity. These laws, such as the law of karma, the law of attraction, and the law of free will, are decreed by God to order existence and assist each person to achieve life’s purpose.

No government can or should survive that derives its existence from the enforced submission of its people or that denies its people their basic rights and freedoms.

Life is a movement from one existence to another, in varied venues throughout the universe and in other universes and dimensions of existence. We are not alone in the universe but share it with other civilizations, most of them peace-loving, many of whom are more advanced than we are, some of whom can be seen with our eyes and some of whom cannot.

The evidence of our five senses is not the final arbiter of existence. Humans are spiritual as well as physical entities and the spiritual side of life transcends the physical. God is a Spirit and the final touchstone of God’s Truth is not physical but spiritual. The Truth is to be found inward.

God is one and, because of this, souls are one. They form a unity. They are meant to live in peace and harmony together in a “common unity” or community. The use of force to settle affairs runs contrary to natural law. Every person should have the right to conduct his or her own affairs without force, as long as his or her choices do not harm another.

No person shall be forced into marriage against his or her will. No woman shall be forced to bear or not bear children, against her will. No person shall be forced to hold or not hold views or worship in a manner contrary to his or her choice. Nothing vital to existence shall be withheld from another if it is within the community’s power to give.

Every person shall retain the ability to think, speak, and act as they choose, as long as they not harm another. Every person has the right to choose, study and practice the education and career of their choice without interference, provided they not harm another.

No one has the right to kill another. No one has the right to steal from another. No one has the right to force himself or herself upon another in any way.

Any government that harms its citizens, deprives them of their property or rights without their consent, or makes offensive war upon its neighbors, no matter how it misrepresents the situation, has lost its legitimacy. No government may govern without the consent of its people. All governments are tasked with seeing to the wellbeing of their citizens. Any government which forces its citizens to see to its own wellbeing without attending to theirs has lost its legitimacy.

Men and women are meant to live fulfilling lives, free of want, wherever they wish and under the conditions they desire, providing their choices do not harm another and are humanly attainable.

Children are meant to live lives under the beneficent protection of all, free of exploitation, with unhindered access to the necessities of life, education, and health care.

All forms of exploitation, oppression, and persecution run counter to universal and natural law. All disagreements are meant to be resolved amicably.

Any human law that runs counter to natural and universal law is invalid and should not survive. The enactment or enforcement of human law that runs counter to natural and universal law brings consequences that cannot be escaped, in this life or another. While one may escape temporal justice, one does not escape divine justice.

All outcomes are to the greater glory of God and to God do we look for the fulfillment of our needs and for love, peace, and wisdom. So let it be. Aum/Amen.

http://stevebeckow.com/worldwide-march-millions/declaration-human-freedom/.


WikiLeaks
Help us fight the extrajudicial US banking embargo: have you contributed to WikiLeaks this month?

Don’t Abandon Julian Assange Now

Messages of Love and Light

Messages of Love and Light
Index

Galactic Family and Keshe

Click the button CC to choose your language subtitles

JAIL THE BANKERS

The 2012 Scenario

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST
T O R O N T O

Profile for Fran Zepeda

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日
Japanese

Qu’est ce qu’être humain? par Steve Beckow