They carry their torch wherever they go and illuminate the way forward.

SaLuSa 18-February-2011



Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Empowered Sovereignty: Standing on the Universal, Acting Personally

Empowered Sovereignty: Standing on the Universal, Acting Personally

2011 March 15
by Steve Beckow
 

I’ve been through a whole series of events in the past few days which have been very important, revealing and defining for me. I’m not sure how to describe it all. But I feel the need to do so.
I am in a moment of wholesale redefining of my life, total redirection and I have to think that I’m meant to be doing it.


While other people enter into this, I don’t in any way want to suggest that they are “to blame” or “responsible” or any of those old-paradigm ways of thinking. I tried something out for myself and I saw it didn’t work. It didn’t work for me. It didn’t work period. It just didn’t work.

Let me explain.

I have this sense that I’m here to oppose the cabal that has arrogated to itself control of this planet.  Most people know very little about them. Many people don’t believe they exist. But I and others do. And our efforts don’t depend on whether the great majority of the population know about the cabal or not.


http://stevebeckow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Hands.jpg

However,  exactly what form my opposition to this cabal would take has not been clear to me. Immediately upon my saying that, others will say, well, there’s no need to oppose anything at all; all is in God’s hands; opposition is dualistic; just love; just accept; etc.

I got it, but it still doesn’t address the fact that, somehow, somewhere, I feel I’m here to draw a line in the sand and say to the forces that would control us as a world, no, you can’t tell us what to do or how to be. We are free. We are meant to flourish. We are meant to share. We are meant to love.
Until this point in time, I’ve always crafted my participation on the basis of arming myself with the very best factual information, the best allies, choosing the most important social issues as an entry point, etc.

But I’ve always wondered how opposing the cabal in these circumstances would look and work.
The cabal is secretive. Its black operations are hard to know about. Would I be given the information I need to oppose them successfully?   Will I have access to the resources I need?  Will others join me?  On and on the questions went and I’ve never had a situation where I might put things to the test.

When the Japanese earthquake happened, and Matthew Ward communicated in his monthly message, and I hope I have this right, that the cabal had engineered all or part of the earthquake by using weather-control technology, I was incensed. And I was in motion almost before I knew it.
Now I respect Matthew Ward’s information above all sources, though on a par with another source called SaLuSa. I got that you may not share my evaluation, but it’s mine nonetheless.

Here was my test case.I had had this fantasy that I would somehow lead or be part of a coordinated social battle against the cabal and this was my opportunity to find out how it would work.

Well, I couldn’t even make the preliminaries work.  It took no more than a day to see that my notion of opposing the cabal in an organized fashion was a total pipe-dream. Like the Libyan rebels who couldn’t organize themselves to mount a coordinated attack against Gaddafi, nothing of what I planned in any way met the situation at all realistically and it took almost no time to see how unrealistic I was.

Thank heavens no one depended on me. All was over before it began.  I needed only this test case to show me I was not suited to what I had been considering and none of my arrangements would work.

I have no desire to make myself or anyone else look good or bad or spin the situation self-servingly,  I relinquished the whole basis on which I had been viewing my opposition to the cabal. I saw I needed to reboot my entire view of the situation.

I needed to reframe my efforts on the basis of what I myself can do, what information I have within myself, what issues need no explanation. Notions of conventional opposition, social organization and coordination, the seeking of timely information, etc., are totally beyond me and probably not possible anyways in the circumstances. I will not be fighting a socially-coordinated battle.

Issues of emergence, empowered sovereignty, individual action, universal principles are all swirling around in my mind, not having resolved themselves in me but gelling. I don’t entirely see where I’m going but a direction is emerging nonetheless.

What I saw was that to fulfill my felt mission of wanting and needing to draw a line in the sand and oppose this planet’s controllers, I needed to base my effort, its factual foundation, and everything else, on things that are readily available to me, accessible to me, verifiable by me, here and now. I have to give up ideas of social organization and coordination and make everything ultimately and totally portable and individual.

I need to base my opposition on universal principles, universal laws, personal knowledge, and personal choices, and not on any external sources, whether near or far, in this dimension or any other. I need it to rely only on me and only on the me that is here now.

I need to base it on the fact that exploiting people is wrong – in any time and place. On the fact that denying freedom to people, as long as they not harm another, is wrong – in any time and place. Harming people is wrong, denying people the help they need, if it is available, is wrong. I need to stand on the universal – on universal good and universal right.

I need to base it on what is plain for everyone to see, on what everyone wants from life and what it’s universally justifiable that everyone have or have the right to have.

I need it to be so plain that no research, no outside opinion or help is needed, no show and tell or anything greater or outside of myself is required.

I can’t say that I have taken the matter much farther down the road than that. I now enter a time, short or long, in which I recast everything I’ve been involved with up till now. I restate my personal intention to stop control of this planet by the few over the many,  by whatever route is open to me as an individual, without relying on any external source. I stand on the universal, but base my action entirely on the personal.

I think the activists of the Sixties had a phrase for it: Think globally, act locally.  I would say: Think universally, act personally. The vague notion is forming in my mind that what is most important is my setting my face against certain situations that prevail in the world, absolutely and unequivocally. And that’s as far as I can take it at the moment.

I know that at some point victory will be won and I’ll need to shift gears. What I’m embarked on is not a lifelong project. When victory is won, and I’m convinced it will be, it’ll be time to drop my resolution, relax and return to loving life and enjoying what God has given me and all of us.

I’m no longer concerned about technical,  esoteric, or specialized knowledge, allies, tools, or weaponry. I am only concerned with how I see the matter, the matter itself being universally and abundantly clear, and what I intend to say and do about it myself. I tell myself the next step will become clear to me but that that next step will depend on no one else but me.

I am an empowered sovereign individual, standing on the universal, acting personally.

 Source: 




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Declaration of Human Freedom

The Declaration of Human Freedom

http://stevebeckow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Earth1.jpg


Every being is a divine and eternal soul living in a temporal body. Every being was alive before birth and will live after death.

Every soul enters into physical life for the purpose of experience and education, that it may, in the course of many lifetimes, learn its true identity as a fragment of the Divine.

Life itself is a constant process of spiritual evolution and unfoldment, based on free choice, that continues until such time as we realize our true nature and return to the Divine from which we came.

No soul enters life to serve another, except by choice, but to serve its own purpose and that of the Divine from which it came.

All life is governed by natural and universal laws which precede and outweigh the laws of humanity. These laws, such as the law of karma, the law of attraction, and the law of free will, are decreed by God to order existence and assist each person to achieve life’s purpose.

No government can or should survive that derives its existence from the enforced submission of its people or that denies its people their basic rights and freedoms.

Life is a movement from one existence to another, in varied venues throughout the universe and in other universes and dimensions of existence. We are not alone in the universe but share it with other civilizations, most of them peace-loving, many of whom are more advanced than we are, some of whom can be seen with our eyes and some of whom cannot.

The evidence of our five senses is not the final arbiter of existence. Humans are spiritual as well as physical entities and the spiritual side of life transcends the physical. God is a Spirit and the final touchstone of God’s Truth is not physical but spiritual. The Truth is to be found inward.

God is one and, because of this, souls are one. They form a unity. They are meant to live in peace and harmony together in a “common unity” or community. The use of force to settle affairs runs contrary to natural law. Every person should have the right to conduct his or her own affairs without force, as long as his or her choices do not harm another.

No person shall be forced into marriage against his or her will. No woman shall be forced to bear or not bear children, against her will. No person shall be forced to hold or not hold views or worship in a manner contrary to his or her choice. Nothing vital to existence shall be withheld from another if it is within the community’s power to give.

Every person shall retain the ability to think, speak, and act as they choose, as long as they not harm another. Every person has the right to choose, study and practice the education and career of their choice without interference, provided they not harm another.

No one has the right to kill another. No one has the right to steal from another. No one has the right to force himself or herself upon another in any way.

Any government that harms its citizens, deprives them of their property or rights without their consent, or makes offensive war upon its neighbors, no matter how it misrepresents the situation, has lost its legitimacy. No government may govern without the consent of its people. All governments are tasked with seeing to the wellbeing of their citizens. Any government which forces its citizens to see to its own wellbeing without attending to theirs has lost its legitimacy.

Men and women are meant to live fulfilling lives, free of want, wherever they wish and under the conditions they desire, providing their choices do not harm another and are humanly attainable.

Children are meant to live lives under the beneficent protection of all, free of exploitation, with unhindered access to the necessities of life, education, and health care.

All forms of exploitation, oppression, and persecution run counter to universal and natural law. All disagreements are meant to be resolved amicably.

Any human law that runs counter to natural and universal law is invalid and should not survive. The enactment or enforcement of human law that runs counter to natural and universal law brings consequences that cannot be escaped, in this life or another. While one may escape temporal justice, one does not escape divine justice.

All outcomes are to the greater glory of God and to God do we look for the fulfillment of our needs and for love, peace, and wisdom. So let it be. Aum/Amen.

http://stevebeckow.com/worldwide-march-millions/declaration-human-freedom/.


WikiLeaks
Help us fight the extrajudicial US banking embargo: have you contributed to WikiLeaks this month?

Don’t Abandon Julian Assange Now

Messages of Love and Light

Messages of Love and Light
Index

Galactic Family and Keshe

Click the button CC to choose your language subtitles

JAIL THE BANKERS

The 2012 Scenario

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST
T O R O N T O

Profile for Fran Zepeda

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日
Japanese

Qu’est ce qu’être humain? par Steve Beckow