They carry their torch wherever they go and illuminate the way forward.

SaLuSa 18-February-2011



Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

March of Millions Now in Japan

Join the forum discussion on this post
The first representative of the March of Millions has come forward. The March of Millions has now been brought to Japan, the first country to express its intention to hold it.
The purpose of the March of Millions is the entrenchment of Light and Love on the planet and the global release and removal of darkness in all its forms.

Given that the March intends to give the dark an enabling push, I think it better not to release the names of the people who have agreed to apply their shoulders to that push.  I hope thereby to maximize their safety.  Later on we’ll figure out how to create lines of communication.

But it is a milestone that the first representative has come forward and I did want to mark the occasion.

My task is to source the event but not to get involved in the day-to-day organizing or administration of it.  To the extent that I can remain separate from that, to that extent I’ll be able to shape it.
So I do give thanks for the initiative taken by our Japanese brother.
While I’m here, let me say that I’ve given a lot of thought to the March over this past day, having been required so to speak to rest. What I’ve been giving thought to – and I’d like to include you in this – is the appropriate approach to this event. There are, it seems to me, two approaches or options.

(1) The first approach is to be as open and transparent as possible about what is occurring at this time. Following this approach, I would be transparent about the fact that coming events focus on and culminate in 2012 and include participation by extraterrestrials and Earth’s own spiritual hierarchy.

Now we know that the cabal has maintained itself in power in large measure through the use of scorn, ridicule, stigmatism, and marginalization. If I were to be fully transparent, I imagine that that the marginalizing machine would be turned on me.  I’m not sure how much stigmatism I can take before breaking. I’ve never attempted anything before such as this, so I cannot say beforehand how much I can take or whether this is really a subject I even need to concern myself with at all. But I need to broach it with you and broach it with you before things develop.

If I mention the subject of galactics and spirits, the match will have been lit.

(2) The second approach is to concentrate on addressing the problem of the dark in human terms only. In a sense I may have already gone too far in my discussion of things for this approach to be a realistic option. After all, one has only to google my name to come across two whole sites filled with writings on these verboten (forbidden) subjects.

How then can I hide my views? I would think that I can’t. So option two may not be available from the get-go.

I would imagine that following option 1 will limit the number of people who feel they want to take up and identify with the March.  I’m not clear that the masses of people in the world are ready for this news. Many may choose not to participate in a March organized by people who point to such matters as extraterrestrials being real, spirits being real, and an Ascension being in the offing.

But I don’t see how I can avoid owning this knowledge. And owning the knowledge I don’t see how I can avoid the predictable response of being labelled a maniac, flake, conspiracy theorist, etc.
In a sense, having created this assignment for myself, I’ve agreed to what could prove to be an event that challenges me and my resources to an extent beyond imagining. It definitely won’t be business as usual between now and March 6. There is no way that, ahead of time, I can predict the contours or extent of that challenge and I guess I just need you to know that.

I would not be surprised to find myself very ill at some point, both from manmade causes and also from simple stress. I don’t expect that my participation in putting out this information source will remain unaltered. I expect it to change in many ways.  I have no idea what the future will hold. But I know it will hold change.

Moreover, my busy-ness will multiply. I may need assistance or I may need to cut back to manage everything. I also may need to take rest. So again I need you to know that.

I will very much need your understanding and support. I expect the cabal to float rumors and false stories about me. I expect every element of my past life will be held up for scrutiny. I don’t know whether to tell you about certain things now or whether I would simply be providing the opposition with ammunition. And I also don’t want to subject anyone in my circle of family and friends to pain. So I just need you to know that I face a difficult situation ahead whose exact contours I cannot at this time predict.

When you hear me being represented in really awful ways, I’ll be counting on you to not buy into it. You can see how well the dark has misrepresented and hobbled President Obama. Making me look foolish and calling my intentions and past actions into question will, in comparison, be easy. I’ve watched how the dark takes even the smallest things and puts them negatively or spins them and let’s face it – they are masters at it.

Perhaps hear from me today, before the machine starts up, that there is not a fiber of my being that intends anything dark to result from this, looks for profit from it, seeks power or influence as a result of it, or seeks to serve anything but Light and Love by it.  Neither am I aware of anything in my background that is evil or dark, although I have the same defeats and failures in my life that all of us have. Know as well that I do not mention these defeats and failures now because I do not wish to aid the dark in its efforts to slander me. It is not that I’m hiding anything.

My overwhelming intention is to remain calm during these next three weeks – not productive per se, not inspiring necessarily, not angelic, or courageous, but calm. Simply calling for such an event as a March of Millions, whatever be its final result, may in the end be the greatest challenge to the dark. Its greatest contribution may be simply that it set people thinking, if it does.

Now I’m going to buckle up and turn the key in the ignition. Whatever course the future takes, let the show begin.





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Declaration of Human Freedom

The Declaration of Human Freedom

http://stevebeckow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Earth1.jpg


Every being is a divine and eternal soul living in a temporal body. Every being was alive before birth and will live after death.

Every soul enters into physical life for the purpose of experience and education, that it may, in the course of many lifetimes, learn its true identity as a fragment of the Divine.

Life itself is a constant process of spiritual evolution and unfoldment, based on free choice, that continues until such time as we realize our true nature and return to the Divine from which we came.

No soul enters life to serve another, except by choice, but to serve its own purpose and that of the Divine from which it came.

All life is governed by natural and universal laws which precede and outweigh the laws of humanity. These laws, such as the law of karma, the law of attraction, and the law of free will, are decreed by God to order existence and assist each person to achieve life’s purpose.

No government can or should survive that derives its existence from the enforced submission of its people or that denies its people their basic rights and freedoms.

Life is a movement from one existence to another, in varied venues throughout the universe and in other universes and dimensions of existence. We are not alone in the universe but share it with other civilizations, most of them peace-loving, many of whom are more advanced than we are, some of whom can be seen with our eyes and some of whom cannot.

The evidence of our five senses is not the final arbiter of existence. Humans are spiritual as well as physical entities and the spiritual side of life transcends the physical. God is a Spirit and the final touchstone of God’s Truth is not physical but spiritual. The Truth is to be found inward.

God is one and, because of this, souls are one. They form a unity. They are meant to live in peace and harmony together in a “common unity” or community. The use of force to settle affairs runs contrary to natural law. Every person should have the right to conduct his or her own affairs without force, as long as his or her choices do not harm another.

No person shall be forced into marriage against his or her will. No woman shall be forced to bear or not bear children, against her will. No person shall be forced to hold or not hold views or worship in a manner contrary to his or her choice. Nothing vital to existence shall be withheld from another if it is within the community’s power to give.

Every person shall retain the ability to think, speak, and act as they choose, as long as they not harm another. Every person has the right to choose, study and practice the education and career of their choice without interference, provided they not harm another.

No one has the right to kill another. No one has the right to steal from another. No one has the right to force himself or herself upon another in any way.

Any government that harms its citizens, deprives them of their property or rights without their consent, or makes offensive war upon its neighbors, no matter how it misrepresents the situation, has lost its legitimacy. No government may govern without the consent of its people. All governments are tasked with seeing to the wellbeing of their citizens. Any government which forces its citizens to see to its own wellbeing without attending to theirs has lost its legitimacy.

Men and women are meant to live fulfilling lives, free of want, wherever they wish and under the conditions they desire, providing their choices do not harm another and are humanly attainable.

Children are meant to live lives under the beneficent protection of all, free of exploitation, with unhindered access to the necessities of life, education, and health care.

All forms of exploitation, oppression, and persecution run counter to universal and natural law. All disagreements are meant to be resolved amicably.

Any human law that runs counter to natural and universal law is invalid and should not survive. The enactment or enforcement of human law that runs counter to natural and universal law brings consequences that cannot be escaped, in this life or another. While one may escape temporal justice, one does not escape divine justice.

All outcomes are to the greater glory of God and to God do we look for the fulfillment of our needs and for love, peace, and wisdom. So let it be. Aum/Amen.

http://stevebeckow.com/worldwide-march-millions/declaration-human-freedom/.


WikiLeaks
Help us fight the extrajudicial US banking embargo: have you contributed to WikiLeaks this month?

Don’t Abandon Julian Assange Now

Messages of Love and Light

Messages of Love and Light
Index

Galactic Family and Keshe

Click the button CC to choose your language subtitles

JAIL THE BANKERS

The 2012 Scenario

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST
T O R O N T O

Profile for Fran Zepeda

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日
Japanese

Qu’est ce qu’être humain? par Steve Beckow